My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

The 2005 Second Quarter QSR

Went off without a hitch. (For me) Thank God!!

Dave totally froze during his portion. In fact, he actually said, "I have no idea how to interpret this chart." What the heck?? That's why we get these things in advance, so we can research!

All I can say is, I'm so glad my portion is always the first to be done. There is nothing better then getting it done and over with so I don't have to sit through the next 2 hours riddled with anxiety and unable to think about anything but how nervous I am.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yes going first is always best. Everyone is still settling into their seats and not really concentrating on the first presentation :)

6:58 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Congrats ... now go get yourself a bottle of wine!

9:35 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

a bottle of wine or a nude pic taken.. ;)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Gareth, I agree! Plus, everyone who shows up late doesn't know what the heck is going on, so they end up not asking any questions either.

madman, I felt bad for him too.

crazy me, I could use that bottle of wine right now!

jack, since I don't have the wine, I guess that only leaves the nude pic. LOL

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons