My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, January 14, 2006

The Results are In

How did you ring in the New Year?

14% of you went to bed early.
50% of you watched movies and had a few drinks at home.
36% of you partied the night away with a small gathering of friends.


An honorable mention goes to Ranger Tom who had to work on New Years Eve this year.

Thanks to everyone who participated in this weeks online poll! I, myself, had stayed home, watched movies, and drank way too much. LOL

As always, don't forget to check out this weeks online poll.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jillian said...

Damn I forgot to put forth my effort in this online poll! Although I did none of the above. I didn't go to bed early, but I didn't drink either. I watched movies though and counted down the new year with the best comics on Comedy Central - always extremely funny he he. :-)

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons