My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, January 16, 2006

Helen Moment of the Day

One of the engineering associates came to the area to look at a pcb this morning. When he left, Helen looks at me and says "Ooooh, he's handsome!"

I almost died! Little Helen was scoping him out. I looked over at her, and laughed. I couldn't help it.

"Hey, just because I'm old doesn't mean I don't look," she says, with a mischievous smile on her face.

She is definitely one to keep me on my toes!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

What's a PCB?

12:29 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

printed circuit board, phoenix

12:33 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Go Helen!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

she is a hoot mergrl! Let's just say, it's never a dull moment.

1:12 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Heck.. she sounds fantastic! I'm gonna be just like that when I'm old.
The dirty old guy... mwahahaha

1:27 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

just what the world needs, another dirty old guy! LOL

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons