My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, January 14, 2006

12 Friends Every Woman Should Have

  1. The friend who won't let you be less then your best, even if you sometimes want to kick her.
  2. The friend who's spent the holidays with your parents, gotten drunk with your brother and lived through the dog-spaying incident on '92. She's family.
  3. The personal comedian, so hilarious that you dare not call her while driving.
  4. The friend who's a little bit evil - so entertaining!
  5. A rich friend who will always buy you dinner.
  6. A poor friend who'll let you buy hers.
  7. The work friend: listener, knower of backstory, saver of sanity.
  8. The friend you can't wait to be Golden Girls with.
  9. The neighbor who'll lend you her drill - or a pair of red stillettos.
  10. The friend who drags out of you all the sexual details you're secretly dying to share.
  11. The friend who rafts the Amazon, gets a pet snake and does speed dating - so you don't have to.
  12. The friend who, instead of asking how she can help, just shows up and does.

Found this list on page 234 of the February issue of Glamour. Hope you found this as entertaining as I did!

5 Comments:

Blogger Read This said...

Friends are overated....

9:50 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

That was cute. I think I am the evil friend...

7:31 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

you know, I think I'm different friends to different people. I know I'm an evil friend, and I know I'm the friend who needs to be kicked sometimes, and the friend who drags out the sexual secrets......

7:46 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

He he Sherri - that is a very nice list. Sorry I haven't been reading your blog lately - I decided to start near the bottom and work my way up again (like I usually do). Your blog is very nice! :-)

2:18 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

No problem Jillian, always glad to see you stop by. :D

3:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons