My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Aren't they beautious?

I love bracelets! Just about as much as I love shoes!

Today while I was in Wal Mart I happend to see these through the corner of my eye, and I had to have them. They will go perfectly with my orange crinkle shirt!

As I was leaving the store, my bracelets set off the theft alarm. (Yeah, now that's totally embarrassing.) I smiled at the old guy who was at the entrance and held out my receipt. Apparently this happens all the time, he immediately asked if I had any CD's, electronic devices, or jewelry in my bags. So, I pulled out the bracelet to let the guy scan it. Sure enough, it was the bracelet that had set off the alarm. Looking the receipt over, the guy looks at me and laughs, "Would this be considered a bangle?" Poor guy, he was totally bewildered.

For the chicks out there: I rented the movie In Her Shoes this weekend and I absolutely loved it. It's a story about 2 sisters and their up and down relationship and sisterly bond. Definitely just the right mix of comedy, drama, and romance. It made me wish I had a sister. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger tsduff said...

Awe, wish you had a sister too. I have 3 (had 4 but lost one to Lou Gehrigs a few years ago) and they are the best. I'll have to check out that movie.

3:49 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Sorry to hear about your sister Terry. Sisters can have such a tight bond, much more so then a sister and brother. (All I have is a brother.) You would love the movie, I'm certain of it.

3:54 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Nifty bracelets...

4:35 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

I have a brother too - but that is a whole other story, LOL!

7:09 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I'll trade you mom's ben! :D

9:28 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Maybe it'll make me glad I HAVE a sister. I already feel a tear coming on.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons