My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, February 24, 2006

They are Driving Me Crazy

I've had a non stop string of people at my desk this morning. All of them wanting to chat about meaningless nonsense and stupid crap.

It's driving me crazy! I have stuff to do! That pizza luncheon isn't going to plan itself!

To top it off, Sandy came back here and we did our nails again, only, this time, we did Helen's too. What was I thinking??

Yeah, it's definitely time to put my nose to the grindstone. It's just so tough to do....

8 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

And you still had time to post? You are working way to hard.

10:18 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, I agree, I'm going to need some vacation time after today. :D

10:27 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I think GasMan needs to come see you with the threat of having a leak if you don't get things planned.
I mean, SHERRI... peeps are COUNTING on you there!!!

:)

10:36 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jack, rest assured, the peeps are getting the best pizza luncheon ever. :)

Complete with cake and pop. (Just a little added bonus, nobody knows about it yet.)

11:10 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

You know, that was the single most disgusting thing that has ever happened to me at work, the whole 'gasman' incident. Yikes!

Of course, what can you expect from a guy in his early 20's.

11:12 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Ben, I was way too busy to be doing my nails! LOL

yet, there I was, doing them anyway....

boggles the mind.

12:26 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Work is so over rated...

12:35 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

LOL -- yeah work is really overrated I believe casually - I totally agree with you.

The whole nails thing is kind of funny though - and you did another persons?? Oh that's priceless Sherri ha ha!!

12:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons