My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, February 25, 2006

The Weather Forecast for Today

Hello folks, Sherri Sanders here with the up-to-the-minute blogger weather update.

In today's weather the Gaylord viewing area is expected to see a light dusting of snow with an occasional uprise or flurry.

Please be sure to take time and leave a little early if you do plan on traveling, the slippery snow covered roads do pose a hazzard.

Let's check in with Blake on Sports...

6 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Light dusting of snow = 4 to 6 inches

Occasional uprise = white out conditions

Flurry = 6 inch accumulation in a half hour span

9:28 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

We got snow a week or so ago. Most of the channels were saying 6-10 inches. One of the long time weathermen said it would mainly miss us and we would get 3-4 inches. Surprise, we got 16 inches of snow.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

LOL Sherri - well I have just finished reading every single blog entry I missed over this week - and I think I have succeed in commenting on (almost) every single one. :-)

Ha ha about the forecast - don't you just love weather man? Light dusting of snow, and then I look at the picture - priceless ha ha. :-)

12:23 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

metal mark, I have learned, always expect the opposite of what the weather man is predicting.

jillian, I love a dedicated reader!! And, those weaher men, they don't know their asses from their elbos. LOL

12:54 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ben, it is kind of desolate and dark. I really can't wait until spring.

8:39 AM  
Blogger LBseahag said...

wow...is it winter out there all year????

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons