My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, February 10, 2006

Leave the ball of sunshine at the door, it's time for a shit storm.

Don't you just love a meeting that starts out with this phrase?? Only good things to come! Wish I had brought my umbrella.....

It's going to be a tough day today. Not enough sleep last night. Bitchy employees. I'm on my second Mt. Dew already, and it's only 9:21. I have it under good authority that Joe is going to somehow try to sabotage my computer. I've got everyone watching my desk like a hawk, you think maybe he's a little upset about the snow piles?? LOL

Today is Chinese food Friday and I have the perfect prank to pull. I have removed the regular fortune from a fortune cookie and replaced it with a paper that said "That wasn't chicken".

Too funny!! Maybe it's the lack of sleep..... or the 2 Mt. Dews I've already had this morning..... I can't wait to see the persons face who ends up with this cookie.

7 Comments:

Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I remember a meeting here that started with the phrase:

"If anyone here doesn't like how I run things, they can hit the fuckin' door"

So much for a suggestion box.

10:39 AM  
Blogger DivineMsN said...

You gotta tell us how its ends up!

10:39 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

We've had meetings like that too jack. Nothing like a little spirit crushing kick in the head to start a meeting! :D

divinemsn, I'll be sure to share!

10:55 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ben, around here, we love pranks! :D

11:17 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

That is way funny! I love it. Funny about fortunes - Yesterday I made a whole bunch of red ink ones that say mushy stuff which I plan to put in my boyfriend's cookies on Valentines Day. I might steal your phrase :-)

3:04 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

That is way funny! I love it. Funny about fortunes - Yesterday I made a whole bunch of red ink ones that say mushy stuff which I plan to put in my boyfriend's cookies on Valentines Day. I might steal your phrase :-)

3:04 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Ha ha Sherri - yeah I agree with Duff up there it is highly amusing the first words of the meeting.

Creative AND entertaining. :-)

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons