My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, February 10, 2006

All in a days work

Lucky me, I get to witness first hand as one of my employees is confronted by her ex husband in the parking lot. It doesn't help that he comes driving up in a Hummer H3, and she's sitting out there in a tiny little Saturn.

The more horrible part, the ex husband is here to eat lunch with his fiancé, who happens to be the ex best friend of the scorned ex wife.

this is an audio post - click to play

2 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

Amazing...you sounds EXACTLY how I imagined you would.

Now, if you only could've gotten that fight on video!

3:17 PM  
Blogger Trée said...

Wow. Are you keeping notes my carrot loving woman? Someone is going to get rich when they write this story. :-D

11:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons