My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, February 11, 2006

Just because.....







Lenny Kravitz - Are You Gonna Go My Way


Provided by VideoCodes4U.com


I absolutely love this song, I always have. When I hear this song I still picture my 18 year old self, sitting on a bean bag in my first apartment, staring at an ancient color TV propped up on milk crates, using a fork to change the channels because, if you did it just right, the knob would sit half way between 2 different channels and we could watch HBO.

10 Comments:

Blogger Jay Noel said...

I don't see any video up there, it's blank.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Really? I just watched it, it worked for me. Hmmmm.....

12:13 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

i'm on firefox, by the way.

Oh, and happy anniversary!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Oh, must press play to listen. I picked the html that doesn't automatically open when the page is viewed.

12:16 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Thanks phoenix!

12:16 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Lenny Kravitz rocks. Dropping by and noticed that you used audio posting. I have started doing that some myself. It find that it adds a little personality to blogs and I am always happy to see audio posts on blogs.

2:10 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

thanks for stopping by fuzzbox. I've just started doing the audio posts myself, I've had some fun with them so far. :D

6:45 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Lenny is so yummy! I had his American Woman video up for a minute. You have such great stuff over here, no wonder I keep coming back....

9:52 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

We used to laugh our asses off at the drummer's hair and bug glasses, remember? :)

5:30 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

That was f-r-i-c-k-i-n awesome!!

That was one of the first Lenny K videos I ever saw. What a great one to start with, right?

:P

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons