My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, February 10, 2006

Prelude to an Anniversary

This is my husband and I on our wedding day, 4 years ago, in the Shalimar Wedding Chapel, Las Vegas. I can't believe we will have been married for 4 years on Tuesday.

Hope you all have a fantastic weekend, I'll be spending mine on good old Fletcher's Pond, ice fishing. Ack!!

At least he's decided to make it a weekend, instead of actually spending the day on our anniversary fishing. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Wow, you mean to tell me he actually shaved for your wedding?? :)

5:09 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Awwwwwww - That's so nice! My parents just celebrated their 21st anniversary :-O so I bought them a bouquet of flowers - I think they liked them. ;-)

That's very nice that you are going ice-fishing. Maybe he thought he was being creative...?? ;-)

Have fun!

12:13 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

4 years is the ice fishing anniversary? 5 is deer hunting? 10 is bear? 20 is when you kill each other? Just playing, hope you have a nice weekend.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jessica, it was a miracle of miracles, actually. Can you believe, there is a face under there!

ben, no marital celebrating happening this weekend. LOL! Had to bring both kids along, kids can put a damper on that kind of stuff.

jillian, I'll bet they loved the flowers! I know I would have.

thomas, there are a million things I would have rather been doing instead of ice fishing! LOL!!! I don't even want to think about a 'hunting' anniversary.....

Seriously, it wasn't all that bad, he did tell me I was the sexiest woman on the lake, and he really meant it too. I'm such a sucker for a compliment. :D

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons