My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

It's Alive......

Like the dedicated employee that I am, I got up and went to work this morning.

That only lasted about 45 minutes. After my first frantic trip to the restroom, I decided work was not the place for me. I feel sorry for the girl who was applying makeup at the sink when I ran through. Hearing another woman throw up is not the way I want to start my day.

So, I went home, chatted a bit, then went back to bed. I think I may have weathered the storm, the stomach cramps are now gone and I have successfully kept down a can of vernors.

Next step, solid food.

9 Comments:

Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I KNEW it ... You ARE peggers!!!

Congrats!!!

;)

4:21 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

nope, not pregnant. Just the flu.

4:25 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I disagree. You clearly are alluding to a baby.. "it's alive", vomiting in the MORNING... cramps... come on... give up the info... when ya due? lol

hope ya feel better...

4:50 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Careful. I was feeling lousy for a whole week. Someone suggested I might be pregnant, but I laughed it off. "No, trust me. I'm not pregnant." How wrong was I? This could be the little girl you've wanted!

5:26 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Glad you're feeling better...

And check out Satellite TV. I had Dish Network in AZ because I was in the same situation as you. It's well worht it and beter picture quality that cable.

6:35 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

What's a vernor?

7:44 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

yeah, what tsduff said. Can of vernor? Sounds like liquid meat. I better be wrong.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

You poor thing. Stomach flu is the absolute worst thing to have. I remember my boy and I getting it at the same time and sprinting past each other to make it to the front bathroom. So not fun! Hope you feel 100% recovered soon. Hugs!

9:31 PM  
Blogger Jillian said...

Awwwwww poor Shewwwiiii!! I hope you are feeling better now!! :-)

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons