My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, February 03, 2006

The Results are in

Are you happy with the way your life has turned out?

83% of you aren't exactly where you wanted to be, but things could be much worse.
17% of you would start all over from scratch.




I did notice that not one single person was perfectly content with things just the way they are. Perhaps it just goes to show you that even the most picture perfect people and lives aren't always what they seem. In case your wondering, I was among the 83% that believed things could be much worse.

Thanks to everyone who participated in my on line poll! Don't forget to check out this weeks question.

1 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Wow! That is amazing. I always said if I could start over again everything would be different. But since I can't and I kinda like the family.....I guess I'll keep them and enjoy them. But you know darn well that the advice I give my kids is,"this life is not a dress rehersal, there are no do-overs so you better do what you want to do and enjoy what you're doing while you are doing it." I wish someone would have told me that.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons