My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, March 17, 2006

Another day in the life of Sherri.....

As the scene unfolds, Sherri is just arriving at work. Helen and Julie are industriously working away at their desks.

  • Sherri - {taking off coat, turning on computer} Hey you guys. What's up?
  • Julie - {looking up from print, smiles} Not much girlfriend. Hey, Helen's got something for you.
  • Sherri - {nervous as to what Helen has now} Really, whatcha got Helen?
  • Helen - {Beaming smile from ear to ear} I got some green beads for you on St. Patrick's day. I gave some to Julie and Linda too. {Helen pops up out of her chair and removes a strand of green mardi gras beads from her neck, placing them on Sherri.}
  • Sherri - {laughing} I hope you're not expecting me to flash you for the mardi gras beads. {Laughter from Sherri, Helen, and Julie}
  • Joe - {paperball flies from over wall, top portion of Joe's head appears over wall} If you do, let me know.
  • Sherri - {flashing an up-to-no-good smile at Joe} So, how was your hot date with Helen last night?? {Julie and Sherri laugh}
  • Helen - {acting coy} I had fun. It was a wonderful service. {One hand casually playing with her strand of green beads.}
  • Joe - {Shaking head, turning red} You guys are too much. {Laughter from all}
  • Sherri - {leaning in to hear the scoop} So, Helen, how was the date with your man friend??
  • Helen - {portraying a brilliant act of innocence} It was very nice. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek when he dropped me off.
  • Julie - You go Helen. Gotta keep up that action.

Stay tuned for more exciting action in 'A Day in the Life of Sherri'.

7 Comments:

Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Helen - {portraying a brilliant act of innocence} "It was very nice. I gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek when he dropped me off. And when I went back in my house Joe was already there in his fishnets and garters. He is SUCH a gentleman.. he even bought the tub of margerine!"

PS. I honestly hope you let him see these comments! lol

9:20 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

actually, nobody knows about my blog. If they did, I wouldn't be able to write about the stuff I do write about.

9:35 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

So, did the thought of Joe in fishnets do anything for you?

9:57 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! Joe in fishnets....

That could be a tad scary, considering how much body hair the man has. I can just picture little tufts of leg hair poking through the netting. LOL!!!

10:15 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Yeah, right...Helen isn't innocent. What kind of "service" is she talking about anyway???

I guess after meeting at a church, a little action afterwards doesn't seem very appropriate.

10:17 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

It gives the expression: 'touched by the holy spirit' a whole new meaning... ;)

10:21 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! You guys crack me up. :D

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons