My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, March 17, 2006

AT THE DOCTOR'S OFFICE

A gorgeous young redhead goes into the doctor's office and said
that her body hurt wherever she touched it.

"Impossible!" says the doctor. "Show me."

The redhead took her finger, pushed on her left breast and
screamed, then she pushed her elbow and screamed in even more.

She pushed her knee and screamed; likewise she pushed her ankle and
screamed. Everywhere she touched made her scream.

The doctor said, "You're not really a redhead, are you?

"Well, no" she said, "I'm actually a blonde."

"I thought so," the doctor said. "Your finger is broken."

7 Comments:

Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Sherri, you shouldn't tell us your secrets like this...

11:42 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

but, I'm a brunette jack, I would never do such a thing. :D

12:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hahahahehehehohoho. She would have been very gifted if she had managed to do all of that with a broken toe.
Happy St Patrick's Day Sherri.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

happy st. patrick's day to you too Gareth!

1:26 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

C'mon Sherri, you forget that I've seen your NATURAL color... ;)

1:41 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

sssshhhhh.... that was supposed to be a secret! LOL!

2:19 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

Gaaahaahaaaa!!!

I never saw that punchline coming!

Great joke!

xoxo

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons