My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Crazy Office Supply Julie

I have to wonder why she even bothered with the pretense of wearing a top under her sweater. I can still see her entire breasts, so, it's not like it's covering anything. She may as well have just showed up with the cardigan sweater and nothing else. In fact, she may have been able to pull that one off a lot better then the low v-neck spaghetti strap lace tank top that literally exposes everything but the nipple. Good Lord, I can see underarm cleavage. Ack!

Perhaps she borrowed the red lace tank top from Spicegirl?



***In other news***

Last night, while I was at the sap house, Matt Jones shows up with Phil James. I haven't seen Matt in like 18 years, it was unreal. At first I wasn't sure if he recognized me or not, so I didn't say anything.

I was talking with Rick and Phil when he asked "So, how's Sherri doing?" All eyes were on us! Swear to God.

"You know each other?" Phil asked, totally shocked. Now, I can't understand why it would be so shocking that 2 people the same age may know each other.

"Yeah, we went to school together," I replied.

"It's been a while, jeez, what's it been?" Matt looked at me searching for a time frame from the last time we had seen each other.

"At least 18 years," I couldn't really believe it had been that long myself, but, it had. I moved downstate in the 11th grade.

I can't help but wonder what he thought as he seen me for the first time since high school. Have I aged well? Has my personality changed? Have I lived up to the expectations that were set back then? Do I live better then was expected? I wonder about it all.

I remember the first time I had seen Jessica in a really long time she said to me "You haven't changed a bit!" That was the best comment I could have received. :D

8 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Underarm cleavage is a term you don't hear everyday. Thanks for the pick me up.

10:10 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ranea, it's possible. I did overhear her complain about getting up at 5am and about drinking too much jack daniels.

If you can't handle your liquor, though, you shouldn't be drinking it to begin with.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, glad I could be of assistance. LOL

10:12 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I was looking thru some old college photos the other night, and I KNOW I don't look the same. LOL. Oh well.. I think I my personality aged well. :P

11:02 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Come on, Sherri. Get some pics of Julie!!!

I was looking at college pics too. 12 years...wow. It's funny, but I think I look much better now.

2:42 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!! OMG!!!

Can you imagine seeking medical attention for an ailment like that??

2:42 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Sherri, I really MUST post pics of Spicegirl South. I'm sure these two are related.
Ok.. I honestly fixed my blog this time. Can ya try to post on it for me? pretty please?

2:55 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

well...... since you asked so nicely, I suppose. :D

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons