My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, March 20, 2006

"You're lucky you aren't my wife..."

Mr. Golddigger was just back here in need of assistance with the CMM.

He soooo totally thinks he's a ladies man. I think not! There is just something about a balding graying chauvinist that kills the image, I hate to say.

So, Mr. Golddigger goes to turn on the CMM and comments on the dust. Mind you, the CMM hasn't been used in over a year, naturally it's going to be dusty under the cover. He wipes one finger across the surface place, shows me the dust, and says "you're lucky you aren't my wife, or, we'd have issues." I was appalled! What an ass!

Firstly, we would not be married, ever. Secondly, why would it be my responsibility solely to keep a house dusted? He's got hands.

Unrelated side note: Julie was just telling us about watching a segment on Nightline that centered around bed bugs. Apparently, they're back, and in force. I'm grossing out just thinking about it.

12 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I'm going to kill Mr. Golddigger. He has started calling me 'Giggly' as a nick name. Perhaps I'll start to call him 'Mr. Clean'? The resemblence is striking.

3:01 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

I bet his wife doesn't feel very lucky about the gig either.

4:29 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Hey Giggles... when you're done dusting over there, my house and laundry need a good once over. You can do that when you are done making me dinner. :)

4:47 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

I itch all over. Great. Thanks.

9:41 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Damasta just took the words out of my mouth, ichin going on over here too...

Oh and Jack, not nice....

9:59 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Does he have an earring like Mr. Clean?

And the only thing that would be more annoying to me about a graying and balding middle-aged chauvinist is if he had a little ponytail... Those drive me absolutely insane... What's worse, a guy whos balding and is too vain to face tha fact he's getting old and has to go out and get an earring and then have it in a ponytail?

6:38 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

The only reason you don't like the nickname is b/c you don't like Golddigger. I mean, really -- what could be more apt that Giggly?? :)

8:57 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, he's divorced! Imagine that.... From what I understand, she left him in the middle of the night and disappeared off the face of the planet.

jack, did your wife disappear in the night too?? LOL

damasta and big mama, at least you guys didn't get the full scoop on the little critters. Yikes!

ranger tom, no earring, thank God! I hate that too. This guy is definitely a letch though. I've never actually seen a bed bug, but, I'm guessing the similarity to Mr. Golddigger is striking. :D

ben, she may have been. LOL!

jessica, I never giggle! :D

9:07 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Dusting is not women's work. Either is cleaning, laundry etc.. Truly the only women's WORK is what we beg for on a daily basis....

9:12 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Call him Kojak.

By the way, what's a CMM?

9:19 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

thomas, now, that type of womens WORK I could live with. LOL

9:25 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

phoenix, Coordinate Measuring Machine, it's a Brown & Sharpe. A really really old one, at that.

Kojak, that sounds too cool for the guy.

9:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons