My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

A Day in the Life of Sherri

Scene: Customer Audit. Spicegirl, Plant Manager, 2 members of a potential customer, Business Manager, and myself standing in the receiving department. Spicegirl is introducing me and the area.

Through the corner of my eye I see one of the potential customers checking me out, head to toe, more than once. I have no choice but to act like I don't notice a thing, he's standing right next to me.

The scene begins after I have given my presentation, and the crowd has moved on.


  • Julie - Hey girlfriend! I saw that guy checking out your action!
  • Sherri - OMG! I knew I wasn't imagining that! I was in shock!
  • Julie - I kept thinking, you go girl, strut that stuff! {laughter from all}
  • Sherri - You think he got a good enough look?? I mean, after the 4th time he checked me out from head to toe I considered asking him if he needed me to move so he could get a better look. {more laughter}
  • Julie - I was thinking about asking him myself.
  • Helen - {in a somewhat sultry type voice} Step into my parlor, said the spider to the fly......
  • Sherri - So, what exactly are you trying to say Helen?? {hands on hips, smiling}
  • Helen - The lure of eye candy, it's an amazing thing. {sly smile, laughter from all 3}

Stay tuned for more exciting updates into Sherri's day!

8 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! Ben, you may be right. Helen is so used to attracting all the male attention around here! :D

I hope when I'm 67 I'm as desireable as Helen. LOL!!

3:43 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Were you taking fashion advice from Julie today?

7:18 PM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

I'd check you out... ;) And I agree with Ben.

6:38 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Sounds like Helen is a little angry it was HER that was getting examied.

People watching is a hobby of mine, and it really does surprise me how long men will leer at women. I mean, they sit there and they are so obvious about it. Even the old geezers...which is pretty gross.

8:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Are you sure it wasn't your hubby in disguise?

9:50 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Are you sure helen wasn't checkin you out too?
lol
I mean.. she might be into that sort of thing. Ya can never tell

9:57 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, amazingly, I was the exact opposite of julie. I was wearing a black turtleneck and light tan corderouy pants. No skin showing from the chin down. LOL

ranger tom, how is our customer audit going??? LOL

phoenix, old geezers are the worst.

gareth, it's definitely not Charlie, he'd be checking out everyone else. LOL

jack, Ew! Helen checking me out? Ack!

10:22 AM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

LOLOLOL.

I h-a-t-e wearing a low cut shirt to work for this e.x.a.c.t reason! I'm like...helooooo... my eyes are up here!

5:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons