My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, March 06, 2006

Customer Visit

Have you ever had a moment where you just felt like a total loser?

I arrive at work at 7:35 this morning. I totally forgot about the audit. Spicegirl calls me up at 7:40 and asks if I'm ready for the audit. 'Yes' I tell her, I'm actually totally unprepared. I'm not even dressed up. Jeans, I'm wearing fricking jeans.

And the part I grabbed as a demonstration item to show the RCP, it couldn't have been more basic if I had tried. A black wire with a connector on the end.

Ugh!! If I could rewind time I would start all over again today.

10 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

The A-Team could have made a tank out of that and still had material left over to make a pencil sharpener :D

8:53 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I'm sorry you feel underprepared. You are the bomb and I am sure you will pull it off wonderfully without a hitch. Not to mention the jeans were a brilliant idea! You came in ready for the 'shit' to get knee deep. Have confidence, you will do great!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I used to LOVE the A-Team!

MacGuiver could have used the wire, a shoe string, and a stick of gum to save the world from evil taliban terrorists. LOL

9:06 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

big mama, audit went ok, I think. I'm going to make sure I get with Spicegirl later today to ask how I presented. I hate it when I feel so insecure.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

Glad to hear you got through it ok.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Vodka Absolut said...

Hey Sherri,

No worries! It's monday, you're allowed to be "off" today. haha. Glad to hear the audit when well. :)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Thomas J Wolfenden said...

Unprepaired again? You'll get sixteen demerits and have to stay after in detention for a week...

11:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

thanks Thomas :D

vodka, thanks for the encouragement.

11:00 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

ranger tom, such a harsh punishment! Detention for a week?

11:06 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

We have clients in house this week, and I forgot all about it. I, too, am wearing jeans.

12:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons