My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Operation Choir Concert - Success!

this is an audio post - click to play


Just the look on his face when he first noticed me was worth a million bucks! Immediately red! Dimples everywhere as he couldn't hide that humongous smile! I loved it.

I continue to be amazed at how the kids change from year to year. When Zach was in kindergarten, they seemed to be such a happy little bunch. Always smiling, always waving. I looked out into the group of boys and seen sullen glaring eyes peering into the audience. It cracked me up. Already they try to be rebellious and tough. I can't remember if that was how it was when I was in 6th grade.

I was also amazed at the faces I recognized in the audience. Shannon Chrisman! (Remember her Jessica??) Among others.

The audio on the audio post sucks, but, that's ok. I still had the fun of seeing the surprise on his face.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Did you talk to her? Last I new, she was married (listed as Shannon Crum) in the alumni directory.

I once wrote to the webmaster to bitch about alphabatizing the names. In a high-school alumni directory, women's names should be alphabatized by their original name, not their married name, but they ignored me. :) Fortunately, it's a very short list.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

nope, didn't talk to her, I never talk to anyone. I did see Linda, Spencer N., Spencer F, and a few other faces I recognized, but couldn't quite place a name too.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Glad to hear the concert went well..and you showed the kid who is still boss...lol..

6:22 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Poor Zach. Now people all around the world can listen to him singing through this LOL love it heehee :D

6:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons