My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Operation Choir Concert

Zach's teacher called me yesterday, bless her soul, or I wouldn't have even known about Zach's vocal concert today. She just had an inkling that he didn't breathe a word to me, and, she was correct.

The little bugger, try to keep it a secret from me!! I've decided to take a late lunch and sit right in the front row where it will be impossible to miss me. Ha!

I'll be sure to post a special audio post just for this occasion.

2 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Sounds like something LM would do. I would just LOVE to see the look on his face when you are sitting there front & center with camera in hand. Mom's revenge is so sweet! LOL!!!

Hey the word verification is "tewittt" (are you trying to tell me something? am I a... Oh nevermind)

12:44 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

That's just mean. I like it ;)

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons