My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

And the madness continues.....

Today is one of those days that just make you want to throw your hands up in the air and quit. I'm surprised I haven't yet.

Crazy Office Supply Julie has been avoiding me like the plague. She almost appears to be afraid of me. Very odd. Only moments ago I passed her in the front office, and as my usual manner, in a friendly and cheery voice I said "Hello Julie". (This especially ticks off people who hate you, FYI.)

In a barely audible voice she says "hello" and immediately diverts her attention to the floor. Which only adds to the theory that she really is crazy. I'm still quite certain I will one day find a post it note attached to my bathroom mirror warning me of my demise as she hides with a knife behind my shower curtain.

5 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Maybe she is turning over a new leaf and from now on it will be peaches and cream from Julie. Either that or she is very close to going over the edge.

3:03 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

my personal belief, she is clinging on the edge by her fingertips.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

Sounds like a psycho. I wouldn't eat any doughnuts you suddenly find sitting on your desk.

5:09 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

"COS Julie" is also "psycho-paranoid-COS Julie" Poor thing, she really sounds like she needs some time off to regroup and get all the voices in her head to come together for one big party in a padded room. I kind of feel sorry for her. I love the "Hello Julie" phrase, works like a charm! LOL!!!

6:15 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Let me know if you get to the point of quitting... I'll drink a toast with you.

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons