My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, April 21, 2006

She's at it again

Crazy Office Supply Julie is wearing my patience thin!

Tomorrow is my Saturday. I have to work. It's my turn to break out the sash and crown for my Ms. Saturday duties. I don't want to, but, I have to.

One of the responsibilities of the Saturday manager is to notify the front office of the Saturday head count to ensure enough donuts have been ordered. The person to notify? Crazy Office Supply Julie.

After her initial harassed and stressed greeting I tell her I have 69 people who will be working tomorrow. She sits in silence, then gripes that I need to send it to her in email, she is just way to busy to deal with this right now. I snap back. Email is down, she will just have to take care of it now. She then snaps at me asking for the second shift head count.

Like I'm going to know that!?!

In my sufficiently annoyed voice, I respond that in order for her to get that information, she really should speak with someone who actually works that shift. She hung up on me.

Now, had I been one of the male managers, the whole situation would have been completely different. As Helen put it, I don't have the 'right equipment' for her.

6 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Save me a chocolate covered donut. Sprinkles if you have them :)

1:01 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

You can't mess with peoples' doughnuts...you do that, you'll have a rebellion on your hands.

2:37 PM  
Blogger Vodka Absolut said...

Donuts? I'm jealous. I need to work with you. I myself am a glazed fan. Sprinkles are for special occasions.

3:15 PM  
Blogger DaMasta said...

chocolate filled, please.

and nope.. i don't have the right equipment for her either.. gah. what a donut hoe she is..

4:55 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Sounds like Psycho COS Julie needs a pretty "I Dream of Jeannie" shoe right up her a**!!! LOL!!! I think we want a video of that too...

10:47 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, gotta chocolate covered donut just for you. :D

phoenix, you are sooooo correct on that one. One of the previous Saturday managers happened to squish a few of the donuts, we still hear about it to this day.

vodka, I love the cream cheese filled ones. Yummy!

damasta, she is definitely a hoe! I could say much more, but I'm leaving it at that.

big mama, believe me, if I had been talking to her in person rather then on the phone, she may have ended up with a foot in her a**. LOL

5:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons