My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, October 12, 2006

10 Reasons Why I have been Absent from my Blog

1. Aliens abducted me, performing one hellish experiment after another until I finally made my escape, using a tube sock, a turkey baster, a roll of duct tape, and an anal probe.

2. I was trapped beneath a 500lb man named Bubba when he sat beside me on a bench at Wal Mart.

3. I had fallen and couldn't get up.

4. Disregarding my better judgment, attempting to live life on the wild side by eating bagged spinach and contracted ecoli poisoning.

5. I ate an entire bag of Cheetos, making it absolutely impossible for me to touch anything for days because of Cheeto Fingers.

6. 3 fashion magazines showed up in my mail box at the same time. In my normal compulsive manner, I immediately got down to business checking out each and every perfume sample in all 3 books.

7. The overwhelmingly powerful fumes from the perfume samples in the 3 fashion magazines caused temporary paralyses on the right side of my body.

8. The weight from the snow collapsed the power lines leaving the computer useless.

9. I joined the witness protection program to escape the unhealthy clutches of the new quality engineer.

10. I ran away, but was forced to come back.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a 400-pound brother-in-lawn whose nickname is Bubba. Maybe he's only 350...

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Brother-in-lawn." Someone needs to learn to poofread.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL! And, if I remember right, weren't you once one of those people who proof read for a living?

12:44 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

HA HA - any single one of those is great! I like Number 7 - I can relate.

8:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons