My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

A Section from the Helen Files

Case Study # 262: Helen Sleeps in the Nude

Certain topics should never be discussed with other individuals, especially topics that revolve around Helen and nudity.

So, there I sit, mouth agape, staring in horror, as Helen proceeds to tell me the story of how the police man had stormed their house while she was asleep one day.

Her son had a warrant for his arrest for unpaid child support and his last known address was Helen's.

Helen's husband had opened the door to let him in, from there it all went horribly wrong. The police officer went from room to room looking, needless to say, the search ended upon entering the room of the naked sleeping Helen.

I'm certain he was scarred for life.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Ben, I'm glad to see you're back!

11:22 AM  
Blogger Read This said...

I need a helen pic for reference. Pleasssseeeee one with her clothes on, lol.

12:58 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

thomas, I may just be able to sneak a picture of Helen. I'll try my best.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons