My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Celery Sticks and Morning Meetings

Joe and I have been sharing food items in the morning meetings.

Now, I'm not talking we are both eating from the same stick of celery or anything.

It's more or less just him offering me a stick of celery or a little bunch of grapes, or me offering him a few baby carrots and ranch. No biggie. The offer is extended to everyone, nobody else ever wants to taint their bodies with a healthy snack when they can clog their arteries with a 500 calorie cholesterol muffin.

We've been getting the all knowing 'look' from everyone. The 'look' people give you when they think they have uncovered a secret or insider knowledge. I wonder how long it will take before someone gets brave and just asks if there is something going on between us.

I find it entertaining, in a way.

On a different note:
Thanks to everyone who submitted a comment on the Pube Hair Contest post. They were all so great, you all win! I managed to collect quite a few disgruntled stares as I literally laughed my butt off at work. For anyone who wants to collect the prize, please drop me an email requesting your picture, and I would be glad to forward one.

3 Comments:

Blogger W. C. Jack said...

now..that picture is of the hair in place right? lol

11:16 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yikes! That wasn't what I was planning on. LOL!!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

Is there anything going on between you two, and if not...why? LOL. Have a great weekend.

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons