My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Pubic Hair Contest

Because Jessica didn't think I would actually go through with this.......

Here goes: This is the exact conversation that had transpired between Jessica and Myself.

"On your blog, you should have a special contest in honor of Pube-girl and ask readers to make forced references to pubic hairs. The most forced reference wins!"

"Oh, excellent idea! What could I use as a prize? One of my pubic hairs??LOL!!"

"oh dear lord. Now you have me cracking up. Yes, I DARE you to take a photo of one of your pubic hairs and offer it as a prize. (I can dare you b/c I know you'll never ever do it.)"

Do I have any takers on the contest??

Rules are pretty simple!

Of course, I'm not so certain the prize would be something you would want to put on display.....


Submission #1 came from Jessica herself - "My eyelids are so heavy that I'm looking through little slits no bigger than pubic hairs."

Think you can top that? Drop me a comment! :D

9 Comments:

Blogger W. C. Jack said...

The trees of the Black Forest are so small in diameter; it was as though they were the Earth's pubic hair.

3:20 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

LOL! I may have to really think about that one....

"Oh my God! Did you see her new perm, it looks like a huge patch of pubic hair exploded on her head!" O.K. I suck at this, but it WAS a funny visual. Admit it, you laughed...I know not a big laugh, more like a chuckle...*heavy sigh* I give up... LOL!

10:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Big Mama, I obviously can't speak for Sherri, but I admit it, I laughed.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

HAAAAA HAAAAAAA Sherri you are terrible.

I have no pubic hair phrases though...:(

12:59 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

LOL!!! You guys crack me up.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He firmly believed she was the most irritating thing on the planet; she grated on his nerves like an ingrown pubic hair.

1:17 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Some grasp at straws but sometimes my hopes are so small that it is like grasping for pubic hairs.

What a great prize!!!

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She did not fit in among these people. Where they were elegant, she was awkward. When she was with them, she was like a winged ant among regal butterflies, a black sheep among gleaming white ewes, a gnarled pubic hair among spun silk.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

OMG! LOL!!!! Great entries!!

11:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons