My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

The Board of Directors, Trailer Park Trash, and 2 Flat Tires

I've had one of the most terrible days today, I'm just so glad to say it's done.

Joe had once told me that I can't get along with the women where I work. At the time, I laughed it off and that was that. But, it really got me thinking. I think he's right on the money actually.

Case in point. The Board of Directors met in my plant today, something that rarely happens. Everyone has been on their toes trying to make the best impression possible, so, when I heard the loud radio blaring from a neighboring cell, I immediately went over and told the girl we are not allowed to have open air music when company is in house. The Trailer trash little heathen turns the radio down, waits until I'm a few steps away, then turns the thing right back up.

I was absolutely pissed!

I paged her manager and told him he needed to do something about the radio because I had spoken with her only seconds ago and I could still hear the radio playing all the way in the receiving department. Now, I have no idea what transpired between her and her manager, but I do know one thing, the radio was turned off.

The whole situation left me totally raged, actually. How disrespectful to treat a manager in such a way. I don't throw my weight around, or anything, but come on. I was feeling so crappy that I actually spoke with the HR Director about what had happened and the lack of respect I felt most of the new employees had. Which is really bad because he was agreeing with me, and he's only been with the company for 4 weeks.

So, I had aired my grievances, and not once did I mention a name, or a cell, or anything like that. My intent was not to cause trouble, just to be able to, for once, unload my problems on someone else.

Imagine the shock I received when, as I was speaking on the phone, I was told by one of my employees who had been on her way out the door, that she just seen my jeep and it had 2 flat tires on the passenger side.

Coincidence??

I doubt it. After throwing my hands up in the air and completely giving up, I went out to the parking lot with the maintenance guy to have a look. I also called up the HR Director just to be on the up and up, the whole situation was just too fishy. After airing the tires back up, the maintenance guy listened for leaks and looked for anything that may be embedded in the tires. Nothing. The valve cap was missing on the back tire.

As suggested by the HR Director, I went to the tire place to have them give them a thorough look. One tire was fine, the other tire needed a valve stem replaced.

I have my suspicions as to what happened, and they all involve the trampy little Trailer trash whore with the radio.

So, there you have it.

10 Comments:

Blogger Pixie said...

What a small minded bitch.

keep an eye on her!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the email :)
I have relinked ya. Was it as good for you as it was for me lol ;)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Wow! What a cow!

9:48 PM  
Blogger Will said...

She should be fired if they can prove she did it. Do they have security cameras on the car park Sherri ?

I don't know what happened with your blog address,did you change it ?

6:50 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Thanks for updating me with your 'new' site...
also.. you should insist that cameras be put up in the lot of the building.
What's next? someone waiting for you in the winter afternoon dark with a knife?

Better yet.. wait late or come in early and take her friggin radio...
or just cut the power cord (unplug it first) lol

9:05 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

pixie, I've definitely got plans to do that!

gareth, it was more then I ever could have dreamed of. LOL!

crazy me, yes, I agree.

ben, I did change my address, sorry to have caused any inconvienences. And, no, there are no cameras out there.

jack, yikes! Now you've got me thinking about a skanky trash whore waiting outside to knife me.

12:46 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Seriously Sherri...
Could it also have been that guy from the other week?
You know...the guy who totally ignored you when you made a comment to him?
Cant remember his name.
At the very least screw up that beotches radio

1:03 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jack, I hadn't even considered that thought! Yikes! It is possible, nobody witnissed anything, so nobody really knows. The maintenance guy was just back here to find out what had happened with my tires yesterday. He felt yesterday, before I had even had them looked at, that someone had let the air out.

4:05 PM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

Patience, my dear...

Wait about a month or so...

say nothing more about her radio or its volume.
You're easy.. it's cool

Then one lonely Saturday or Sunday afternoon... stop by the office.

:)

mwahahahaha!

4:26 PM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons