My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Have you ever had one of those days....

Where everything just seems to turn to shit? A lot of my days have been like that lately, but, it's no excuse for me to abandon my blog. I'm so sorry everyone, please forgive me.

In other news....

I am of the opinion that Helen has not washed her hair in two weeks. I've never actually seen her let her hygiene go like this before, it's grossing me out. I'm certain, if she didn't have 18 barrettes holding her hair down in various spots, it would probably fall right out of her head. Twice today I thought about 'accidentally' washing her hair at the eye wash station outside the area. It took nearly all of my will power just to force the thought out of my mind.

Let's hope tomorrow ends up being the day she breaks her greasy hair streak.

5 Comments:

Blogger tsduff said...

Glad you are still around Sherri - have missed you.

8:00 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Wow! Gross!!! LOL! Glad to see you back and blogging again, hope you had a nice break. Hey I would rather see her icky hair than her underwear! Think about that after 2 weeks showerless! Ummm... no, don't, I did and it wasn't good!

10:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my. Is Helen your direct report? If so, that could be bad news for you -- because if she starts to smell, you're going to have to talk to her about it. Oh, wait. You can pawn that off on HR!

8:53 AM  
Blogger Vodka Absolut said...

Everyone needs a break now and then. I know i've been slacking on my blog too the past few weeks.

I'm glad you're back!

10:26 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

terry, I've missed you guys too!

ben, she is totally letting herself go.... even today her hair is unwashed. ack!!

jessica, I would be forced to adress the issue with her with HR present. All in all, not a good scene that I hope to God I don't have to deal with.

vodka, yes, we all do need a break. It's good for the soul.

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons