My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, September 18, 2006

The Secret Pooper

Like a shadow in the night, he slips in to eat his fast food, scurries down to take a dump in my freshly cleaned bathroom, then disappears into thin air, totally unnoticed to me.

I know what you're thinking, how could I have NOT noticed someone else was in those offices while I was cleaning them?? It's a mystery to me!

I'm relieved, actually, up until yesterday I was starting to wonder if the place was haunted. Thank God it's just a guy who eats bad food and has terrible digestion problems. (Ack! The smell coming from that restroom could curl your nose hairs.)

I'm left wondering, though, who the Secret Pooper is. Is it the guy with man boobs who has pictures of himself taken in 1987 posted all over his cork board? Is it the health food fanatic hiding his horrible secret from the world? Or, is it the Fat Ass Receptionist, unable to make it home with her fast food in time to curb her cravings?

I have taken a solemn vow to unmask this Secret Pooper.

2 Comments:

Blogger Vodka Absolut said...

Why do people do that!

Thanks for the heads up, you scared the poop out of me there for a second. :)

4:36 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Why do men do that at work ? wait till you get home people!

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons