My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sour Kraut in the Bathroom?

The ladies bathroom smells like sour kraut. For the life of me I can't imagine just why in the heck a bathroom would smell like sour kraut! Ack!!

Another day has passed by with Helen and her oily hair. I want so badly to say something to her, it's killing me not to. I just couldn't imagine letting my hair get to the condition that hers currently inhabits. I have to wonder, is there something wrong with her plumbing?

Lastly, I'm beside myself with excitement at the moment. Spicegirl has just come back to recognize me for my amazing presentation this morning with the outside auditor who has come in to review the operations. He was blown away with our processes and amazed at our organization within my areas. I love it when I come out on top and looking good!

Hope you all have an excellent day!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A good woman deserves the right to be on top, the bottom, and anywhere she wants, lol. Playing, glad your day went well...except for maybe the bathroom smell. Uccccckkkkkkkkkk....if it smells like dead carp on thursday, ask for a porta-john to be put in.

4:27 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yikes! The thought of dead carp smell is making me nausious....

And, you're right, a good woman does deserve the right to be anywhere she wants. ;)

4:48 PM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

Hey Sherri, that is so awesome!!! Yes, we do deserve to be anywhere we want.... Oh and as for the smell, maybe Helen is washing her bits and pieces in the bathroom and is leaving behind some sort of residue....

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons