My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, October 26, 2006

"Step into my parlor..." said the spider to the fly.

My heart nearly stopped when I looked across the inspection area into the receiving area and seen Mary kicking a big black spider across the floor.

Yes, that is correct, from 40 feet away I could literally see that it was a SPIDER she was kicking!

I was repulsed yet fascinated at the same time. Like a kid at Christmas, I found myself hopping out of my seat just to run out and look at the monstrosity.

By now it was dead, laying on the floor, in a fuzzy little brown ball, legs as big as tooth picks. I knew right then what I had to do, I had to put that thing on Joe's desk.

Sliding it onto a piece of paper, it took every ounce of courage I had just to pick it up. Visions of the hellish creature coming to life and lunging at me played before my eyes, yet somehow, I managed to make it over to his desk, spider in tow.

As luck would have it, he appeared at his desk at just the right moment, catching me in the act. We were able, however, to scare the holy hell out of Connie, who happens to be deathly afraid of spiders, so, in the end, all was not a loss.

I did get to see at least one person scream at the top of their lungs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons