My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, November 24, 2006

The Day After

Decidedly a million times worse then the actual day.....

Is it possible that I am still full from yesterday? What is it about Thanksgiving that it can completely turn someone into a never ending, bottomless pit for food?

And, why is it that everyone feels they need to feed you? Stopping in for a few minutes?? You've gotta try this turkey I baked... Oh, while your at it, have a few potatoes.... You'd might as well finish it off with a slice of pie....

Ok, people, seriously, when I say I'm full, I mean it. Do I literally have to pop all of the buttons on my clothes to get you to believe?

Hope you all had a Happy Turkey Day! (And, are just as miserable as I am.)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sherri! Hope you Thanksgiving was great!

Rock ON!

11:26 PM  
Blogger Will said...

Do you think all the over indulgent food eating makes people depressed the day after Sherri ?

6:00 AM  
Blogger MrRyanO said...

The best part of Thanksgiving is the leftovers! All of that good food tastes so much better the next day...and the next...and the next.

4:40 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

hey RockDog, Thanksgiving was a complete success, I'm happy to say. I cooked, it turned out, nobody wound up with food poisoning.... Very good indeed.

ben, I know it makes me miserable, but, that's me. Everyone else is out there standing in lines in the middle of the night to begin their holiday shopping season. Does it make you depressed to know the over indulgent food eating is happening?

5:30 PM  
Blogger Will said...

No, not at all Sherri. It's just that we don't have Thanksgiving festivities.

Talking of Black Friday and lines of people, I was watching the crowds bursting into stores. The arguments, the fights, the rampaging, people falling down. It was quite a weird sight.

3:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons