My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Disaster Cupcakes and the Birthday Boy



We should all take a hint from the birthday boy! Nothing beats a good smile!



This is the reason I don't cook....




I have serious doubts these are even edible.


For some reason I had grand illusions of being the 'Betty Crocker' mom. Call it temporary insanity, if you will. Regardless, I had decided to make cupcakes for Thomas to bring to daycare tomorrow, a daycare birthday party, if you will.

Egads! What was I thinking.

At least 9 of them turned out. Posted by Picasa

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I would still eat them. That's the way they would look in my stomach anyway :P

Happy birthday to the little T-Man :D

6:31 PM  
Blogger Pixie said...

LMAO: And I thought my cooking disasters were bad!
There is hope for me afterall

;)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Will said...

You and Pixie should get together for a TV special. It would be awesome.

2:44 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Thanks Gareth! I'm glad to know at least one person out there would eat them anyway. :D

Pixie, Ben has a fantastic idea.... What do you say?? We could call the show "What Not to Do in the Kitchen"

LOL!!

8:06 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Oh my, I'm sorry but your picture of sad cupcakes just made my day! I'm still laughing... ha ha ha ha! Don't know why some things turn out like that - it's just a random thing you know, nothing personal. Maybe someone forgot to put the egg whites in the cake mix at the factory, or they ran out of baking powder... who the heck knows. But it was funny to me. Sorry, I hope the daycare birthday went okay anyway - preschoolers will eat anything :-D I've been there, done that.

2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons