My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

10 Incidents in my Horrible Morning

  1. I cried really hard, now my eyes are irritated and burning.
  2. Trying to mask the red eye syndrome, I decided to wear eye liner today. I look like a raccoon with bloodshot eyes.
  3. My favorite jeans are too tight. I've become a fat pig and it totally disgusts me.
  4. I'm wearing the jeans anyway.... Nothing like a fat pig with bloodshot raccoon eyes.
  5. The battery in my jeep died this morning.
  6. I shocked the hell out of my thumb when I tried to hook up the battery charger. I now have a black spot on my thumb nail and bloodshot raccoon eyes.
  7. The instant I arrived at work today I was ambushed at the door with issues.
  8. Parts were received in wrong, causing a totally lot recall of several assemblies. Helen had a question about an NCM. Jim wanted to know how many more boards he would have to inspect and remask because 'he didn't have any support for non production activities.'
  9. A) I want to kick the receivers ass who received the parts in incorrectly. B) I want to kick Helen's ass because she's too fricking stupid to look shit up on her own. C) Jim is not working on MY project, he is helping out Dave. Why am I always in the midst of all that shit!
  10. I just want to run away and never come back. I sure wish I could.

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Sounds like you need a hug! (((((Sherri)))))) Just remember it's all good after this...

8:53 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

The day can only get better !

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Breathe, relax, fuck em if they can't take a joke. I'm sure you still look great, so don't worry about that. They, and I am talking about the job and your family, are lucky to have you.

11:02 AM  
Blogger W. C. Jack said...

I wanna see you in the jeans.. ;)

12:43 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

big mama, thanks for the hug, I needed it.

pixie, the day isn't getting any better. Joe just let me know he is taking another position with another company. :( In 2 weeks I will have nobody to torment anymore.

thomas, I'm certain 'lucky' wouldn't be the words they would use. LOL

jack, it's not a pretty sight...

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons