My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Sunday, April 08, 2007

I'm feeling sad today.....

I watched 'The Coal Miners Daughter' this morning and cried my eyes out from start to finish.

What is wrong with me???


Foods I've consumed today:
  • homemade pizza minus the crust
  • diet Pepsi Jazz caramel creme
  • cottage cheese with pineapple chunks (what's up with the pineapple craving??)
  • 1 slice cinnamon raisin french toast (the maple syrup made me nauseous, I later threw it back up)
  • mt. dew
  • 2 huge glasses of milk
  • goldfish crackers
  • gummy bears
  • 3 chocolate marshmallow eggs
  • celery
  • broccoli
  • 3/4's of a pumpkin cream cheese roll

In other news, I wore my first pair of maternity pants today. Yep, that's correct, only 9 weeks into this thing and I've already needed to sport a stretch panel. I'm most assuredly going to be a house by the time this is said and done.

I'm horrified at the thought.

With both of my other pregnancies I was barely showing until my 4th month. In the case of my first son, I didn't even start to wear maternity clothes until I was 6 months.

With each new day I feel increased pressure to tell my boss about my pregnancy. Those work smocks won't be able to hide things for long.... I'm certain the news of the pregnancy will result in a constant stream of people at my desk wishing me well.

Ugh!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Awwww, you poor thing. The tears are just the baby talking. As for work, I say you shouldn't tell anyone. Let the rumor mill swing into full force. How fun is that? :)

10:42 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

BTW, while pregnant I cried during sentimental commercials and happy news stories where the puppies are rescued. I'm certain "The Coal Miner's Daughter" would've made me cry, too.

8:01 AM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

The celery and broccoli should balance out the gummy bears, marshmallow eggs, and cheese roll.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Vodka Absolut said...

Don't feel bad, I cry every time Patsy Cline dies in that film. "Dew! She can't be dead!"

2:30 PM  
Blogger Read This said...

I have 3 kids and never gained a lb during any of the pregnancies. See, it can be done...lol.
http://yeshua1964.wordpress.com/

8:34 AM  
Blogger tsduff said...

Sherri - I have faith in you. You will not only survive this pregnancy, but you will bloom as a mother right along with your children blooming as blessings in your life. Not all things in our lives are planned - (not one of my 4 pregancies was planned) but life goes on and each one of my children are a blessing to me. Love and hugs - truly wishing you a healthy time of it.

3:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons