My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, April 20, 2007

Introducing The Bambina

Isn't she cute? The resemblance is striking!













On a serious note, my appointment today went very well. Blood pressure normal, ultra sound was amazing, I got to see the baby's heart beat, still waiting on the results of the glucose test, however.

Keep your fingers crossed that everything continues on normally for me and the Bambina.

On a funny note, the instant Thomas seen me today he beamed with delight asking me if the doctor had taken the baby out of my tummy yet, he was ready to see it. Pulling out the ultra sound, I told him he would just have to settle for a picture at the moment.

5 Comments:

Blogger Big Mama said...

Oh Sherri!!! I feel like I have a front row seat! She is beautiful, I just know it!!! Thomas is adorable, he just wants somebody to play with... Give your tummy a nice little rub and tell her that her blog-fam love her very much...please?

9:48 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

You're right. She looks just like you! When's your official due date?

12:03 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

She is beautiful....

11:42 AM  
Blogger Pixie said...

Did I miss the post where you found out is a girl ??? YAY congrats!!!

2:06 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

It's a little jelly bean with limbs.

1:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons