My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Monday, April 16, 2007

Is it an alien clawing through my abdomen?

My stomach hurts today, hurts like I've never felt it hurt before.

To describe how it feels is nearly impossible. It's almost like fingernails clawing at the inside of my skin, every time I stretch just right, or twist just right, the raking sensation shooting out from my belly button down. It's miserable.

At one point I looked down certain I would find an alien creature bursting through my stomach ready to conquer the world.

Alas, nothing of the sort happened.

Instead I gave my doctors office a call, they told me everything was just fine, I was just experiencing discomfort due to Uterine expansion.

I still think it's an alien using me as a host until it can effectively take over the world.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

What? Uterine expansion? Don't they know that the two previous kids expanded your uterus plenty? Why should it hurt now?

10:14 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

I'm thinking it may have to do with the scar tissue I have down there now. When I had Thomas, he was c-section, cut from the belly button down. This seems to be the exact location I'm feeling discomfort in now.

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons