My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thoughts from Thomas

Scene: Thomas and I are sitting in the Jeep at daycare anxiously waiting for traffic to pass by so we can pull out.

  • Thomas - [staring intently out the window] I don't want to ride in this jeep anymore.
  • Me - [looking quizzically up into the rear view mirror at him] You don't? Why not.
  • Thomas - [still staring intently out the window] I don't want to ride in this jeep anymore because I want to ride with them guys.
  • Me - [looking in disbelief as Thomas points out 2 of the roughest, burliest bikers I've ever seen as they drive by] Really.
  • Thomas - [in a very serious voice] Yes. I was born to ride.

So cute, I couldn't help but laugh at his serious little comment. If only I could see what happens in those innermost workings of his mind.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christina said...

That was too funny!

9:48 AM  
Blogger Big Mama said...

I LOVE HIM!!! He is a man after my own heart, LOL!

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons