My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Who's that coworker?

















Why, it's none other then the infamous Dave!

While I admit the two of us were off to a Rocky start, Dave is one of those characters who just seem to grow on you.

Any man that can wear a dress to work or come to work dressed like Elmer Fudd deserves a second chance.

My most memorable moments with Dave will always revolve around the kooky characters who seem to populate his life. Everyone from the nurse at the nursing home who sells her worn and unwashed lingerie on ebay to the liquor drinking Aunt who lives next door.... I've grown to expect those daily updates on what's current in their lives.

3 Comments:

Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

How much are soiled undergarments worth these days? It is things like that that truly make it a happy sick world.

10:54 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

The liquor drinking Aunt ... I don't know why but this made me laugh.

1:55 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

fuzzbox, from what I understand, this woman makes MORE money selling the soiled undergarments then she does nursing.

crazy me, she's quite the character! She cracks me up too.

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons