My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Say Hello To Hannah

Here she is, my long awaited precious angel. I can't believe how much pain and misery one tiny little baby can put you through!


Then again, she isn't really that 'tiny', is she!


From the moment I first laid eyes on her I couldn't get over those chubby little cheeks. So cute, she looks just like a Cabbage Patch doll.


A definite far cry from Charlie's first sight of her.


In his words, as he peered over the blue tarp watching the doctor syringe the nose and mouth out, he could have sworn I was giving birth to a Chuckie doll.


I can't help buck crack up over this admission!


Hope you all enjoy the photos, and, thanks for all the well wishes and wonderful comments. They are much appreciated!!


UPDATE: SORRY FOLKS, I'VE BEEN TRYING LIKE CRAZY, BLOGGER WON'T LET ME ATTACH ANY PHOTOS. :( I PROMISE, AS SOON AS I CAN, I'LL BE POSTING SOME PICTURES!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

%$#@! blogger! If you have to, email a pic to me and I'll post it my blog!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Christina said...

Congratulations on your new little girl.

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons