My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Cabin Fever

It's The Great Blizzard of '08 outside right now, and I'm going stark raving mad.

My kids have had 2 snow days now, therefore, I have been at my wits end. Anyone who has kids like mine, especially boys like mine, knows exactly where I'm coming from. 10 minutes of uninterupted silence is absolutely unheard of! My days have been filled with arguing over toys, tattle telling on each other, and my constant necessity to break up their fights.

Did I mention I also have a 10 week old baby?

At this point in time, I'm feeling a little Jack Nicholson'ish.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

And in weather like this, it's not as if you can send them outside... :(

8:14 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I wish I could have snow for just one day. I want a day off work!

9:51 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

And yet ANOTHER snow day. Have you flipped your lid yet? Where were these cancel-happy administrators when we were in school?

3:21 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

jessica, I took Zach to Treetops to go snowboarding today.... 1 down 2 to go!

crazy me, you can have every last flake of snow I have. :) I'm not greedy!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons