My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Friday, June 27, 2008

Just another day at the beach......

My friend Sandy called yesterday and invited the kids and I to hang out at the lake with her.

Fun! Fun! Fun!

It's just too bad I didn't have my camera with me, I could have literally kicked myself on a couple of occasions.

As usual, the weird and bizaar were all around. From the gang of men with the metal detectors and treasure hunting t-shirts that were combing the beach in search of burried treasure to the teenage boy who was cruising the beach scoping for chicks with his ass hanging out of his shorts, I pretty much witnessed it all.

At one point a group of people had begun feeding the seagulls near us. Their plan was to burry one of their group in the sand in hopes to, I'm assuming, catch one of the birds.

Let's just say, the plan didn't work.

So they burry this boy under a mound of sand with a stick and place doritos in the sand all over him. He had to have been there for at least 5 minutes, not a single bird. I actually wondered just how long this kid was going to lay there....

By now quite a crowd of people had gathered to see the spectacle. Fortunately for Sandy and I, they burried this kid about 15 feet from us so we got the birds eye view.

Just when I thought this kid was going to be burried for the rest of the afternoon one of the guys in the group threw a football at the mound of sand and out popped an arm with a stick, waving wildly at what he thought was a seagull.

The sight was absolutely hilarious.

At the end of the afternoon I even discovered that, after several hours of sitting next to the man in the green chair, it was in actuality a WOMAN sitting in the green chair.

Next time, I'm definitely going to be camera ready!

2 Comments:

Blogger ghartstein said...

Great story! I've had that happen with people of questionable gender. You stare at shim all day and have no clue!

2:38 PM  
Blogger Teriana said...

That's a funny story. So was this kid buried head and all?

12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons