My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, June 21, 2008

A lighter, a bottle rocket, 2 14 year old boys, and a shoe box full of fire crackers.

What do you get when you mix all of the above?

You get a 34 year old woman who is on the brink of a nervous breakdown.

I went to the dentist on Thursday and found out that I have started to unconsciously clench my teeth.

Yep, that's right, I couldn't have developed some normal, everyday stress tick like, oh..... let's say, biting my nails or fidgeting. Nope, I've got to clench my teeth to the point that they are crumbling in my mouth.

Ugh!

For years now I've had perfect checkups. No cavities, not stress fractures, just teeth in relatively good condition.

Until now.

Now I have stress fractures all over my teeth and one tooth actually cracked to the point it needs a crown.

At this rate, I'll be in dentures before Zach graduates from high school.

4 Comments:

Blogger tsduff said...

Welcome to my world my poor dear friend... my dentist once looked at me teeth and said "are you under any stress at the moment?" I was in the process of a divorce, so was also dumbfounded that he was some kind of mindreader... my cracked teeth gave me away. Yes, I'm a fellow teeth clencher, and I do it still to this day. A night guard would help. Good luck Hon.

4:09 AM  
Blogger Kingcover said...

So let me see if I have this correct .......
grey hairs
stress fractures
crowns
aversion to sweatpants
staring at guys 'tackle'
likes to show off rack
feeds children June Bugs
sees dead people rocking in chairs

Should I send for the men in white coats perhaps??? :-P

p.s. I'll make sure they are wearing sweatpants if it makes things easier for you *rolls eyes* :-D

7:57 AM  
Blogger Teriana said...

Stop that!

5:49 PM  
Blogger Jay Noel said...

I've seen people with facial ticks...maybe you've got the lesser of two evils.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons