My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Crown Me

It's official.

I'm the biggest moron on earth. But, I digress, you all knew that anyway.

I started the day on the wrong foot, as usual. Waking up late, I scurried around to get myself and Thomas ready for our dental appointments today. Me - I had to start the process of getting one of my teeth crowned. Thomas - he had 2 teeth that needed fillings.

As usual, if it could go wrong it did. On the way to the dentist I not only hit road construction in 2 spots requiring me to sit idle for 15 minutes, I also managed to poke my eye with a dental floss container.

We get to the dentists office where I proceed to apologize for being 15 minutes late only to discover my appointment wasn't for another 4 hours.

It wouldn't be so bad if gas wasn't $4.29 a gallon and this particular dentists office wasn't 30 miles from my house.

4 Comments:

Blogger ghartstein said...

Look at it like this...you had some extra time to brush and floss - really, really thoroughly!

1:20 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

mr_g, I certainly did!

7:39 AM  
Blogger Teriana said...

What were you doing flossing while driving?

2:45 PM  
Blogger Gingers Mom said...

Yikes! Well, I can assure you, you are not the biggest moron on earth. I could battle you for that title. How did you poke yourself in the eye with dental floss? LOL

6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons