My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Someone give me a pat on the back!

Trying to be a little proactive and save some dough, I started to shop around for better insurance rates last week.

I've never been so happy I did!

Not only am I now saving $70 a month on car insurance I also saved $657 on my home owners insurance this year! Why didn't I do this sooner!

Just imagine all the lipgloss and shoes I can buy with my savings.......

On a funny note: Thomas has discovered that Hannah does not have a 'peepee'. I was grabbing her out of the tub when he asked me where it was. Trying to be as honest as possible without getting into too much detail I told him Hannah was a girl and girls were made a little different then boys, they carried their 'peepee's' inside. Not sure if this was a good move on my part, because, last night I overheard him asking Charlie when Hannah was going to grow her 'peepee' back.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kingcover said...

I think in a few years he'll be trying to locate something else so I think find the "pee-pee" will be the least of his concerns :-P

11:38 AM  
Blogger Teriana said...

What? You didn't give him the age old talk about how boys have a penis and girls have a buh-jina?

2:52 PM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

gareth, don't remind me.... LOL

teriana, I'll leave that little gem of a conversation up to his dad!

9:17 PM  
Blogger tsduff said...

HA HA HA that is so funny! Since I had my two girls first, my son didn't have any questions like that. Little Charley is way ahead of the game :)

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons