My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

A Guy Named Jeff

Jeff showed up at the station again today. I know I'm making way too much out of this, but I just think it's so unnerving.

In case you don't know who Jeff is, I'll enlighten you.

Imagine an 18 year old Sherri who has just moved to Gaylord. Young, and clueless, she starts dating a guy named Jeff who she had originally thought had a crush on Jessica, but it turned out she was incorrect.

Now, imagine an already sexually active Jeff, as he begins dating Sherri.

The poor guy didn't know what was in store for him.

I'll never forget the first date we had. We sat in his car, outside Jessica's house, and talked for a little while. He had leaned in to kiss me, and I start to laugh. Hysterically. Utterly and completely humiliatingly hysterical laughter.

We did end up getting a kiss in, a peck on the lips, but I'll never forget that moment for as long as I live.

I ended up dumping Jeff, only a few weeks later, because I just wasn't ready to have that adult of a relationship with him. Now, 18 years later, this guy has entered my life again.

Via the shell station.

One of these days he's going to have to break down and say something to me. I've seen his kids, his friends, and his bad habits. I can't wait to see what his wife looks like, she has yet to be on any of his visits.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Jessica said...

You thought he had a crush on me? I don't remember that. I must be getting old. My memory is failing.

10:23 AM  
Blogger Sherri Sanders said...

Yes, I can't believe you forgot. LOL He had apparently gotten our names mixed up the first time we all met, at my mom's house.

12:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons