My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Saturday, November 07, 2009

"There's a dead body in the trunk."

Thomas says to me as we're heading down the parking lot at Walmart.

"What?" I say to him. Did he really say 'dead body'?

"There's a dead body in that trunk. I saw it's arm and leg." He's serious, his brows furrowed.

"A dead body?" I question. He did say dead body.

"See," he's pointing to a car next to us as we walk past.

"We don't have time to do this Thomas, I've got to pick up groceries."

"You're just a big chicken, aren't you," he is laughing now, he thinks I'm afraid to look at the dead body. I can't help but laugh to myself. Glancing over my shoulder, I see the fake arm and leg sticking out of the trunk of the car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons