My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Thursday, June 23, 2005

8th Grade Bad Mitten Champs

While in Wal Mart today, I happened across one of those 3 in one game sets. And, of course, the first thing I think about when I see the bad mitten rackets is Jessica and I playing Brian McVannel and Joe Smith during the bad mitten tournaments in 8th grade. We beat them ruthlessly. Then beat them again playing with our left hands. Brian had gotten so mad. We even got our pictures in the showcase. I laughed, and Zach asked me what I was laughing about, so I had to tell him about how Jessica and I had been the champs. He just smiled. Then said "you were in the same class as Jessica?" I was like, of course, that was my best friend in the world.

So, I bought the game set, and swore like a sailor during the entire set up process, then played bad mitten with Zach until my arm was threatening to fall off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons