My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

How was my day? Let me tell you....

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Jamie

Kathy gave me the scoop on Amanda's boyfriend this morning. It's even worse then I thought. I thought it was inappropriate that he was staying with them to begin with, but now I know why. He is 28 years old, and already trying for disability. That's right, disability. Apparently, he and an uncle were driving down the road at about 90 miles an hour when they crashed. He was thrown from the vehicle, and suffered severe head trauma. He was in a coma for 3 months, and when he awoke, he had to relearn everything from scratch. In that time, he became addicted to pain killers, which caused him to have a seizure disorder. The seizure disorder rendering him disabled. So, now we have a 28 year old man who does not have a job and can not have a job to earn money because he is trying for disability. It's absolutely crazy. I can't imaging that Kathy being happy about this situation.

I know I've seen him before. And, he knew my name too. I just can't place it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Listed on BlogShares
Web Counters
Comp USA Coupons